|Year of Foundation||1842|
|Enrollment Phase / Grades|
|Boarding||Day School|Boarding School|
|Number of students||430|
|Teacher Student Ratio||1:9|
|Accreditations||CAIS, CIS, NAIS, Ontario Ministry of Education|
|Yearly Tuition Fee (Min)||-|
|Yearly Tuition Fee (Max)||-|
Founded in 1842, Pickering College is an independent boarding (Grades 7 to 12) and day (Kindergarten to Grade 12) school for boy and girls in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, just 40 minutes north of Toronto. Our programs offer unique opportunities in academics, arts, athletics, global leadership development and community service.
- 100% university placement at top universities in Canada and around the world
- Dedicated and caring teachers who are specialists in their field
- Fully integrated Global Leadership Program
- Challenging and engaging academic curriculum
- Full recreational and competitive co-curricular program
- Safe and supportive nurturing environment
- Dynamic boarding program
- Small class sizes and personalized attention at every grade
- ESL classes
- 430 students of which 130 are international students from more than 25 countries
Pickering College is educating future global leaders by providing a values-based education that helps students to develop the confidence, knowledge, skills and social conscience to prepare them for university and for life.Pickering College also offers an exciting ESL summer camp for students aged 12-18 who want to learn English and experience the wonders of Canada. Students enjoy the excellent residential, dining, academic, athletic and social facilities as well as premium escorted evening/weekend activities. Students benefit from small classes, 12-15 students per teacher.
Languages of instructionEnglish
Foreign languagesFrench, Spanish, Mandarin
No comments yet.