Finnish Schools are very popular in the World. Discover our selection of the best Finnish Schools in the World.
Finland has a global reputation when it comes to education. Did you know that Finland ranks third in the Education Ranking by Countries in 2021, with a total score of 1.631K.? Also, Finland has the highest rate of high school completion in the world. This data is provided by the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report, where it is stated that Finland has the best-developed education system in the world.
Why choosing a Finnish school?
Generally, teachers in Finland spend less hours at school and in the classroom compared to teachers in 美国学校. Therefore, the extra time they have on their hands is used to build curricula and assess in depth their students. Students and children also spend more time outside rather than in the classroom and the homework they have is far less compared to all other 国际学校!
Here are 5 facts on the Finnish National Curriculum and why many parents say Finnish Schools are the best ones.
- There isn’t a standardised test. (except for the National Matriculation Exam, which is a voluntary test)
- Finns start school at an older age. (Only 9 years are compulsory, everything past 9th grade is optional)
- Minimal homework. (Finnish students have the least amount of homework than any other nationality)
- More time spent outside. (Finnish students get everything they need done in school only)
- Relaxed atmosphere. ( Students only have a couple classes a day which means less stress, and more caring)
Discover our selection of the Best Finnish schools in the world.