- 沟通: the ability to express thoughts and feelings clearly and confidently in a wide range of media
- 协作: the ability to work constructively with others
- 稳重: the ability to connect with the inner world of emotions and develop a sense of personal harmony and balance.
- 公民身份: the ability to participate constructively in shaping society.
Transdisciplinary learning enables students to create connections between various school subjects while exploring a relevant concept, issue, or problem. It integrates the perspectives of the common school disciplines to get a deeper understanding of the versatility of the concept.
Through this approach, which is linked to the children’s interests and current events and trends in our time, the children should learn to apply their knowledge. The aim is to learn for life sustainably and not just to memorize specialized knowledge for an exam quickly. This should be made possible by transdisciplinary, cooperative, competence-oriented, and creative lessons in connection with digital media.
Michael Gruneberg在他的书中解释说 "记忆的理论方面" that our memory is context-based, meaning that we quickly lose knowledge if it is not connected to anything.
Transdisciplinary learning is important because it helps create these connections by getting the same idea across various subjects and explaining it in a practical way, which is easy to understand. It is so important nowadays that students learn to solve problems creatively. They need to know that there is often more than just one way to solve a problem.
学习金字塔由美国国家培训实验室开发的 "美国国家培训实验室 "表明，大多数学生只记得他们从教科书上读到的大约10%的内容，但他们通过教别人学到的东西却保留了将近90%。
的课程。 双语小学 is built around 6 general themes for the year and all the subjects are linked around each theme. By keeping the general themes the same for each grade, teachers can provide consistency and track progression over the years.
- 学生们发展了发散性思维和创造力。 The modern education system fosters convergent thinking, which means applying a fixed set of rules to arrive at a single solution to the problem. On the other hand, divergent thinking is a more free-flowing process, leading to several creative solutions to a single task. Both divergent and convergent thinking are important, but encouraging only the latter can lead to loss of creativity and critical thinking, which are the essential skills in the 21st century.
- 学生在学习中看到更多的意义. Many students learn because they are told so by their school and their parents. The transdisciplinary approach connects one topic to many school subjects, allowing students to understand the topic much deeper, see the connections, and realize why they are learning about it. This system also makes it easier for them to remember what they learned.
- 学生们的积极性更高。 Connecting a topic to various school subjects requires a certain level of creativity from teachers. It makes the lessons more engaging and, as our experience shows, creates curiosity and motivation in students to discover one topic from different and sometimes even unexpected angles.
- 学生们学习一种问题的语言。 跨学科学习鼓励学生从不同角度看待一个问题。他们学习现实生活中的多面性，发展批判性思维，并理解通常有不止一种方法和不止一种正确的解决方案来解决一个问题。如今，这种思维方式是许多猎头公司非常欣赏和追捧的。
- Students build up confidence. The transdisciplinary approach encourages students to speak up their opinion in class, even though it might be wrong. It helps students build up confidence and talk more easily, without being afraid of punishment with bad grades or peer judgment.
总体而言。 蒙塔纳学院 他们看到了跨学科方法的显著优势，并认为他们的孩子现在对学习过程更加投入和感兴趣。