Crimson Global Academy (CGA), an online school, is proud to announce that several of its recent graduating cohort have received acceptances into top universities.
Crimson Global Academy (CGA) has had a successful early round of university admissions with several of its recent graduating cohort receiving acceptances into top universities. It is an impressive accomplishment to be accepted into a prestigious institution, and these students should be proud of their hard work and dedication to their education.
University offers received by full-time CGA students
- Hakkei Sekine from Japan accepted to Minerva University.
- Yamon Kiuchi from Japan accepted to the University of Glasgow and the University of Manchester.
- Nawaf Al Balushi accepted to the University of Manchester and received an unconditional offer from King’s College for Physics.
- Anan Huang from China accepted to the University of Manchester.
- Nastasya Anokhina from Russia accepted to the University of Leeds and Imperial College London.
- Bailey Mulvey from Spain accepted to the University of Edinburgh for Law.
University offers received by part-time CGA students
- Rohan Srivastava from Australia accepted UPenn, Wharton School of Business.
- Norie Hirai from Japan accepted to Columbia University.
CGA congratulates all of these students on their acceptances and wish them the best of luck as they begin their studies.
The regular round of admissions is still to come in the new year, with applications being submitted in early January and notifications being released in late March/early April. We expect to see many similar results from such an amazing year of applicants.